Saturday, July 21, 2012

Memo to myself...

Make sure that when you are bedding down guests for the night you tell them what time you are getting up (and set your alarm and stick to it, even if it's a day off) but also let them know which are their towels and washcloths for the next morning. The people who you least expect to ever get up and take a shower will be the ones who decide to do just that. I should have learned this lesson when Hawk did it to me a few years ago, so I was unsurprised but still kicked myself when Mom did it this morning - they used my hand towel, because 'that's the size of towel that is given out in the public baths in Korea,' they both said. Hawk was more obnoxious about it, because he's a little brother - "I took your face towel and dried my ass with it!"

No comments: